Gifts & Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates – Easy to Give, Perfect to Receive!
Hard copies of gift certificates purchased over the phone or “Physical” copies purchased online can be mailed to the recipient, to the purchaser, or can be held at the spa for either party. Regular mail (without a gift box) is free. Weekend orders are sent out on Monday. Online purchase of email version gift certificate will be delivered instantly to the recipient and a copy will be emailed to the purchaser. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 10 minutes of placing an order, please check your spam or junk mail folder. All sales are final. To redeem a gift, the recipient simply calls and makes an appointment at their convenience as they normally would, and presents the gift at time of check out.
Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Expired gift certificates can only be redeemed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions:
• Buckhead Grand Spa reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
• Buckhead Grand Spa is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
• Buckhead Grand Spa is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
• Buckhead Grand Spa, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND Buckhead Grand Spa’s SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
• Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Georgia, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
• Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.